slex

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자잡스 조회 4회 작성일 2020-11-23 20:00:30 댓글 0

본문

Muntinlupa fire triggers SLEX traffic jam

Follow Rappler for the latest news in the Philippines and across the globe. A fire that hit a residential area in Muntinlupa caused a transmission tower of the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines to lean toward the Alabang flyover, triggering heavy traffic along SLEX. Full story: http://rplr.co/2oMZ97W

SLEX opens additional lanes

Good news for motorists and commuters from the south of Metro Manila.
The South Luzon Expressway opens additional lanes to ease traffic gridlock in the area.

Bumagsak ang Ginagawang Skyway | SLEX - EAST SERVICE ROAD ACCIDENT | CUPANG MUNTINLUPA CITY

Bumagsak ang Ginagawang Skyway | SLEX - EAST SERVICE ROAD ACCIDENT CUPANG MUNTINLUPA CITY
East Service Cupang Muntinlupa yung\rginagwang railings para sa skyway nahulog!\rMay mga nadaganan ata na motorista!!\r\rSanay walang nasaktan sa insedente at kung\rmeron may sana di malala sa ating mga kabiyahero.\rpanginoon patnubayan nyo po kame palagi.\r\rAsahan ang mas pagsikip ng trapiko sa lugar\rhumanap muna ng alternatibong daan.

Yung pa slex jan,wag na kayo tumuloy,\rnahulog ginagawang skyway!\rgrabe ang traffic! kawawa mga nadaganan!

Ngayon ngayon lang..\rsa east service road papuntang sucat,\rkapalpakan ng sky way project!!\rKahit anung pag iingat talaga sa kalsada..\rpag ganyang pangyayari na..\rwala na talaga magagawa

It is reported that at 8:50AM today, a boom crane being used to install deckslabs, tilted and fell on a girder, causing the girder to fall on vehicles below.

It is believed that the girder had been installed since October 16.

Affected vehicles:

- 1 Adventure
- 1 Hyundai Van
- 1 Vios
- 1 Motorcycle

7 people were taken to hospital.

1 reported fatality as of 1PM.

Effects on traffic:
- East service road was closed.
- Skyway at grade lane 3 was closed
- Only Amkor to Sucat is passable
- NB Vehicles on East service road were diverted to west service road.

Thanks to Asec. Goddes Hope Libiran for keeping us updated on this situation.

The photos were shared to me by various people so unfortunately I can't credit the photographer.

Statements from EEI and SMC are in the comment section.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE SA YOUTUBE CHANNEL natin click nyo lang po ito. God bless us all!\r
\r
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that’d might other be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personaluse tips the balance in favor of fair use.\r
\r
ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNER\r
\r
Copyright issue? If owners want to remover this video, send me a message and I'll make an action. Kindly inform me first please before doing anything. Thank you, God bless\r
----------------------------------------------------------------------\r
Neokaiser Media Productions\r
2010 to present\r
\r
Freelance Photographer, Videographer \u0026 Video editor\r
I offer wide range of services such as event videography and photography, non linear editing and post production, corporate video presentations, documentaries, graphics and digital imaging. I do videos everything from scratch to presentation. Here's the different kind of videos I produce:\r
\r
Selected Results:\r
Motivational Video\r
Test Commercials\r
MTV, TVC, AVP's\r
Special Events\r
Weddings,debuts,birthdays, corporate events and shows\r
Company Profile\r
Video Marketing Advertisement\r
\r
#Skyway
#SLEX