wear

L'OREAL UNBELIEVABROW FIRST IMPRESSION + 7 DAYS WEAR TEST | Tagalog

페이지 정보

작성자 Jazz Lively 작성일19-09-16 00:00 조회0회 댓글0건

본문

4 DAYS WEAR TEST BA KAMO? AT FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW. Please watch it until the end and read my update below.

UPDATE:

After my final update regarding the L'oreal Unbelieva Brow on day 2. If you done watching my review, I mentioned there that I will test it again and apply it first before my foundation and primer. Day 1 was a success which is the same on my first wear test. I noticed that whenever I used a makeup wipe remover some there are some bits of product transferred on the makeup wipe which is same as Day 1 on my first impression this product.

Day 2, after washing my face with my facial wash and taking a bath. I noticed that the shape that I created lighten which is also the same as day 2 of my first impression review.

I can say that the product lighten up on the sparse area of my eyebrow on day 2 even you applied the the product before or after your foundation and primer. I also don't know if the makeup wipes that I used has oil and still wondering why the eyebrow product lighten after using it and since the unbelieva brow is easy to remove with oil removers then that may be the cause. The product is waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-proof,no flaking.

Atm, I am doing a final test, in which I am applying the l'oreal unbelieva brow without foundation and primer and just the eyebrow product itself. So, Day 1, I got the same result as my first and second test. Today (September 17, 2019) I am doing the test for day 2 and hopefully the product will last and as full until day 3.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE to my channel.

Thank you very much.

***** FOLLOW ME *****
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/itsjazzlively
Instagram - @itsjazzlively
Website - www.jazzlively.com

Music:
Bumper Tag - John Deley (No Copyright Music) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnGhM...

For Business Inquiries
Email: itsjazzlively@gmail.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 1,166건 1 페이지
  • RSS
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.heyi.pe.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz